Friday, April 22, 2011

Songs!

I figured it out... here they are. Hopefully there will be more to come. I'm still learning the guitar, so focus on the lyrics, not the playing. Let me know what you think. :)

The first one is called I Won't Fall Through. It's inspired by a brown-eyed boy and a perfect summer. :) The second one is called As You Go, Believe. It's more of a lullaby. I love it because it can apply to two lovers, two best friends, a mother and her child, or whatever. If you like them..... share them!

I Won't Fall Through



As You Go, Believe









3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome Cass!! Don't forget to tell people I'm your cousin k? That's my claim to fame. :) You are amazing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cam! Haha and there will be no fame, believe me. :) Love you too! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie Tobler, I love you. These are beautiful songs! Maybe someday I'll be able to do something like this. :) You are incredible!

    ReplyDelete