Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What a long day it's been. It's a very rare occasion that I stay home sick from school and lay on the couch for hours, but that's exactly what I did today. Tonight has been a little better though, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow I'll be cured. :)

I can't believe it's almost Thursday. Where in the world did Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday go? Not that I'm complaining... I'm just that much closer to the weekend. Speaking of the weekend, this should be a good one! Tomorrow I've got a Nutrition study group with Kristalyn starting at 4, then at 7, she and Jaden (another Nutrition buddy) and I are going to get sushi and study some more. Not that I'm any kind of sushi fan, but I think it will be fun! On Friday, I'm getting together with several people from last year's Chamber Singers, because we haven't seen each other since graduation. Not quite sure what we'll do, but I love catching up with friends that I haven't talked to in a while. It's always so fun to see what everyone ends up doing and where life's craziness takes them.

I should really be writing two papers and studying for a test and quiz. Yaaay college. But hey, almost one year down. It's so crazy... this has felt like the longest year of my life, BY FAR. But at the same time, I can't believe the school year's almost over! I'm ready to move on past the phase of life where every RM says "Oh, you're a freshman? Hm..." and then you never hear from them again. I really can't wait to meet new people in my ward at the Elms! I feel like I have some great friends and some great experiences just around the corner.

I'm going to be a good student now and start studying. I won't wait two more weeks to write, promise. At least I don't think I will. Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you've been sick, Cass! I'm glad you're living home, so your mom can take care of you :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete